This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
FOUND FIRES;
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
My peaceful stroll could wait, even though I'd been looking forward to it. This was more important. It was a part of my new life that I could see myself getting used to. I rather enjoyed greeting all of the new faces as they arrived. “Hello, Korri.” I responded to the pegasus with a kindly smile, eyes moving to the stallion for a moment before returning back to the newcomer. I held my ground as the two moved in slightly closer to stand before me, Korri folding his wings in neatly and looking on. I could feel his watchful eyes graze my sides as they flicked back and forth between myself and the mare. Perhaps he was trying to guess what I thought of her, before any further words were spoken.

"Our ranks are nothing without the ties of family. We are not only a unit; we are a body, every organ depending on one another to breathe, to live." Blood ties weren't the crux of my statement, in fact, they were quite the opposite. However, I did not bother to explain myself further. In time the mare would understand, if she did not already, the strong bonds that held Halyven together. From my position between both horses, I turned more directly toward Baal, my head held high, ears pricked forward as an indication of my interest in Korri’s first find. “It is also a pleasure to meet you. I lead this herd alongside Roscorro the Dragon Heart. We are glad to have you here, if you intend to stay.” The words were spoken proudly, with the humble dignity I believed that a herd leader should have. I paused, simply to allow all of the information enough time to sink in. "We are a relatively small herd, but we are quickly growing in numbers. To my knowledge, we are the Rift's only herd." The sound of my voice was a low rumble, though not the kind that would intimidate those whose ears it reached. It was a rich, silky tone, spoken as if I controlled the world, the sound of experience seeping through. Whether that was feigned or not, it was impossible to tell. “I take it Korri found you at the Portal? I don’t know how much he has already told you, but I am happy to answer any further questions that you might have.” 

@Korri @Baal
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-19-2018, 03:56 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-20-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-20-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-21-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-22-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-25-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-27-2018, 04:10 AM