This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Getting drunk just isn't worth this.
Trial Solanis 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
WATCHER
Not only were they not going to shut up or get out, they were now threatening to wake up the fairies. These two were morons and obviously not native to this land. Or else they would not be so keen on incurring the wrath of the tiny creatures. "I hope you can run faster than lightning then." He said to the hot headed punks. "If not they will be upon you faster then you can blink, or scream for help. Your torn by thousands of sharp beaks. I hear they like to go for the eyes first, tender a juicy." His tone was low and he swung his head towards the other stallion.

His machines that had fetched his own supply of sap were now nestled safely beneath a metal wing. "Ignorant threats will get you nothing, it will certainly not convince me to aid you in your endeavor." He said. "If you want the sap, then you are welcome to walk up to that tree and get it. " he lifted his other wing, the one not hiding his prize, pointing the metal tip towards the tree. "Mind you, my spiders will not be there to guard against their attack." He sensed a shift in the world. The machines on the tree becoming restless as they felt the change as well. Saw the eyes watching, though they made no move to attack.

Something bade them pause. Something had them afraid. Ruwin's guard was up, head on a swivel. The world was quiet. Far too quiet. "We are not alone." he growled a warning to the two. Hopefully they would be smart enough to catch onto the danger that gave the forest cause to grow still.

"Talk."

You have three choices in Life:
Get up, give in,
Or give it all you've got!
image || coding

@Chase @Requiem

@Rift Presence
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Ruwin - 06-17-2018, 01:01 AM