This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Getting drunk just isn't worth this.
Trial Solanis 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
WATCHER
It was all going so smoothly. None of the gem fairies had awoken. The first mosquito had returned to him, lighting upon his wing before ducking down beneath it for cover. The second was finishing its task before quietly returning to him. This was when the first horse decided to appear. Uttering a question that seemed thunderously loud in the quiet of the moment. Another was quick to appear, the question upon his face the same as the one just asked.

He had to work extremely hard to stop himself from lifting his head to the heavens and asking 'why me?'. Why did the overly nosey ones always seem to find him? Better yet, why did everyone he met always seem intent upon talking to him? Aside from the select few, such and Aurelia and Rixen, he had little interest in socializing with others. He could live his life without the idle chatter, thank you very much. It was too much of a bother, playing nice. But instead of cursing or whining to the world of this, he raised a brow at the mare. "Why do you care so much about the actions of a stranger?" He questioned, directing he words to both horses. His voice was barely above a whisper. "And what would be my reason to tell you?"

Yes, he was being a jerk. But at the moment he didn't really care. He had no desire to engage in conversation here. Not so close to a tree infested with territorial little fairies. Fairies that'd be furious to learn that he had stolen some of their home's precious sap. As he had spoken the last of his two machines had begun flying towards him. Sap glistened on its needle-like nose. A single, rich drop, fell from the point and into the soil.

"If you don't want your flesh torn into by the fairies inhabiting that Deviltree-" He gestured with his horn to the tree his spiders were investing. "I suggest you keep your voice low. Or better yet, don't speak at all." He tossed his mane as he gave a soft snort. His spiders remained alert, ready to attack should the fairies awaken. His second sap-sucker had yet to reach him. Which held him in place at the moment. He could not risk the machine falling behind or being taken by another. Though he had the other one safe beneath his wing, he would feel more secure having two sources of the thick tree-juice on hoof.

"Talk."

You have three choices in Life:
Get up, give in,
Or give it all you've got!
image || coding

@Chase @Requiem

@Rift Presence

oc: I am so sorry for my boy's attitude. He is feeling rather grumpy at the moment. xD
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Ruwin - 05-15-2018, 01:20 AM