This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sweat and Stone
Trial Ultima 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
It wasn't that she thought the Rift was not sentient or that it did not feel that it needed what ever they were doing. But putting scenarios behind some random roll wouldn't mean that it was incapable of thought. Just that it liked to mess with people more, and pure randomization can make things all the more interesting. But like Otem, she was not interesting in getting in a debate about their beliefs.

"It does. But I won't complain, it makes my life easier." She said. Then she laughed, her voice as clear as a bell. "No, I suppose it would not. Thank you for the offer though." She nodded, truly appreciating the gesture. "I have another target in mind. A friend I greatly enjoy teasing. I'll hang onto the item for a little bit, hold it over his head, then give it back to him." Oh yes, she would have her fun with Watcher if all went as planned. But she had to find someone to convince to steal from her fellow native.

talk talk talk talk
The moon bathes her in love
the stars kiss her skin
and the shadows bow at her feet.
As the sun looks on with jealousy.
K'yarie
image credit to Azteca @ deviantart.com

@Otem

Messages In This Thread
Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by Otem - 01-22-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-28-2018, 04:01 AM