This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Deal With The Devil
Trial Mangrove Tidepools 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Oh he was having fun. His interest perked by her actions and words. When he had finished speak she turned to him, a light hum rolling off her lips. "The Rift has tasked me to steal from another." She said, laying it all out as her chin tucked close to her chest. "I wish to steal from an acquaintance of mine. He possesses and enchanted satchel, gifted to him by a creature of this world. It is rare and irreplaceable, full of items equally hard to come by, and he will do anything for me to get it back..." She left the rest up to his imagination. Oh yes, she would have the stallion under her thumb if she could get ahold of his supply cache. Oh the trouble she could get that man into if she had power over him.

"Perhaps it is petty. But I've desired a toy to play with, and I think that he would be a delightful candidate." She cocked her head, her forelock falling in front of one of her eyes as she looked to the stranger. "Would you be interested in joining me?" She felt as if she could lay the cards out on the table with this stallion. Though whether he thought her actions childish and uninteresting would be determined by his next move. She wasn't seeking to kill anyone, but to force them into her service. Oh how she would hold that satchel over Watcher's head and make him beg for it. She doubted that he would, but the thought was nice enough. She was however interested to see what he would do in order to get that thing back. She had seen it gifted to him at the tree of light and she was sure he had filled it with all sorts of valuable items. Valuable to him at least.

talk talk talk talk
The moon bathes her in love
the stars kiss her skin
and the shadows bow at her feet.
As the sun looks on with jealousy.
K'yarie
image credit to Azteca @ deviantart.com

@Arioch
Sorry for the crappy post!

Messages In This Thread
Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by Arioch - 01-29-2018, 03:48 PM