This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
On My Way
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
It was contagious, the smile that widened on Rixen’s features as he asked if her mother would be willing to speak of it. She offered him a gentle nod, thinking back to the stories she was told as a child of the land her mother had grown up in. Of course, seeing it in person would be one thing and not just reminiscing of stories, but besides that, she was sure her mother would see the good in it. Unlike the dark tar that darkened the corners of Kiada’s heart, she imagined her mother was kind and took care in understanding all points. In other words, Kiada felt her mother was pure – far purer than the Harpy could be.

As Rixen continued, Kiada nodded along. “It will be hard, I imagine. But I think she’ll see the good in it with what you propose doing. Perhaps she might surprise us both and be all for it – to provide a new type of happy memory where the dark ones lay.” She pondered, her eyes dancing toward Rixen with a hopeful gleam in their glacial ice abyss. Kiada thought that it was definitely an option to try and rebuild them, and perhaps the more mischievous part of her would be willing to try it just to prove her mother wrong. And perhaps that’s where Kiada different from her mother, feeling as though she was a bit more daring than the pale half-princess of Halyven.

But when their conversation shifted toward the Green Labyrinth, Kiada’s smile grew. “Oh, it’s no trouble at all! Perhaps we could head there now if you’d like the company? It’s a bit far away, but having a companion while you travel makes the time go by much faster.” She added in, trying to survey him to see the reaction she might gather from him at the proposal. She waited a few moments while Khairi had previously taken off again to continue his hunt for food; and when he was satisfied, the pale vulture flew overhead crooning as if to agree with the sentiment, though saying nothing through their bond as if he wanted to speak directly to Rixen.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
On My Way - by Rixen - 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM