This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
On My Way
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
She nodded to him as he mentioned the spires had a name. At least, she hoped it was the correct name and place. It surely struck a chord ingrained deep within her that something about it was familiar despite not having seen it before. Still, she listened as he continued to speak. It was an interesting point of view, but one that Kiada had to agree with. It was something she had thought about often, how so many believed civilizations could last forever, when rarely they ever did. The world was literally scattered with the ruins of those that deemed them eternal. The thought had Kiada nodding her head once again to him, glad to have the conversation and debate. She’d let him talk forever, listening to that quiet yet thoughtful voice of his, so long as he wanted to. When he spoke of the idea of rebuilding them, her ears perked forward even further. It wasn’t something she ever thought about, and as she pondered it she thought of what a great idea that could be.

That sounds like an incredible idea, actually.” She announced, tilting her head and glancing toward the water in thought. As he continued a few heartbeats later, a small smile blossomed on her lips. “Perhaps you should come with when I bring my mother there, and see if she can explain with more direction as to what to do with the land? And answer any history questions from someone who was born there?” She offered with a smile. She knew it would be ridiculously difficult for her mother, to see the ruins once again. But if it could make way for a bigger and better thing, would her mother see past the heartache and see what could become?

When Rixen asked of the Green Labyrinth, she let her eyes slide over to him. “Well, right now it’s nothing more than a huge maze of bamboo and fog, but before it was gilded and beautiful. It had been ripped into Helovia before we had all traveled here. It’s where I found Khairi as an egg and bonded to him – it’s also where my twin and I learned how to hunt and what our advantages and weaknesses were.” She answered quietly, the smile still remaining as she reminisced. “I would be glad to take you there, sometime. It’s a bit daunting looking right now, but if you can see past the dreary darkness as you could with the crumbling spires of Halyven, I’m sure you’d find it beautiful too.” She offered.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
On My Way - by Rixen - 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM