This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
On My Way
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
She waited patiently while the stallion beside her figured out exactly which place was his favorite, and while he did so she began to think of which one was her own favorite as well. Which place had she attended more than once without having a true reason to do so. She’d been to the Rainforest Cliffs quite a few times, one of which she had been summoned by Kisamoa, but the other two were due to simple pleasure of the mists that shrouded her. The second most place she’d been was the Green Labyrinth, and perhaps it was due to the fact she had memories in that land since before returning to the Rift that had drawn her to it, or the sheer mystery surrounding it.

Before, in Helovia, both she and her brother had found their companions hidden under the tall stalks of bamboo that grew in the land. It was a rather dreary day, full of rain and wind and they were simply children themselves, young and naïve thinking they could take on what the world had to offer. They weren’t even two months old by the time the gilded eggs stumbled into their paths. Kianzo’s own companion a ravenous hyena, and Khairi’s own blood thirst made the two a formidable pair just as the twins were. It was so long ago, another lifetime, and yet it felt as though she had never lived without the bird – in fact, wondering how indeed she had managed to survive without him.

But then there was the matter that her brother was nowhere to be found – something she still had yet to find the answers for. She wanted to try and see if Kisamoa would know, if the sun to her moon had passed through the portal and survived. Kiada pushed the thought through her mind as Rixen’s answer filled the void in her heart. He spoke of an abandoned city, with white walls and spires. She knew of it, she had been there before, and yet somehow managed to feel at home despite the quiet detachment of the land.

So the young woman nodded to the stallion, offering him a smile. “I have, yes. I haven’t quite found out for sure if the place is what I suspect, but it’s on my list.” She began, angling herself to look upon him as she unfolded her story. “I believe it’s a land called Halyven – the place my mother was born. We’re not from the Rift, and yet somehow that land made it here. She spoke of a city with tall spires, ivory and bustling in comparison before it was sacked by her ex-mate. I had planned on bringing her there to confirm my suspicions. It looks like it could have been quite the loveliest place.” She answered, lifting her head and turning her gaze back out toward the ocean. “Of course, before greed overcame the land so the story goes.” She shrugged her gilded shoulders, her glowing teal wound in her chest oozed more with the movement but she didn’t seem to care.

I’d say my favorite place is the Green Labyrinth.” She offered him as a response, offering him a kind smile as the heat raged around them, broken up only by intermittent blasts of wind.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
On My Way - by Rixen - 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM