This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
On My Way
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
He returned her laughter, announcing a fact that Kiada hadn’t entirely thought through. Of course, if the creatures here lived among the water then they should be fine should it flood, provided it didn’t wash away the things the plants thrived on most in these little pools. Still, Kiada offered him another gentle laugh and a small shake of her head, looking outward toward the water as he did, too, shifting somewhat anxiously on her feet. The movement caused the never healing wound on her chest to begin oozing more of a teal liquid down her leg, but she paid it no mind. It made no use to her to clean it up if it was simply going to continue the oozing, and so she left it until it became unbearably annoying.

Her head shifted slightly toward him as he began to speak again, he didn’t look over to her, but Kiada paid no mind. He spoke of learning the Rift and hoping to understand it one day, and how we must heal the land before us in an effort to revive it. She bobbed her inky head toward him as Khairi crooned out in the distance, taking to the skies to return to Kiada’s side. “I have yet to find someone either.” She offered him as a form of solace. “I feel as though I’m failing that part of it, but I did save Kisamoa so I’m hopeful he’ll forgive me if I’m unsuccessful in this endeavor.” Another breathy laugh escaped her lips as she glanced back toward the water.

Khairi sailed close before dropping onto Kiada’s withers, his sharp talons gleamed with the shine and metallic tang of blood as they gripped onto her. A small amount of blood grew to the surface as his talons poked through her scarred skin, but she paid it no mind. The bird, originally white and pale as snow was flecked with blood along his feathers, but cheerfully looked to Rixen with his scarlet eyes and a beaky grin as he crooned a more up-front hello to the stallion. “He seems nice,” was all Khairi passed through their newly reformed bond.

Kiada, in the meantime, returned her sights back to Rixen. Her pale rimmed ears perked toward him as she gazed upon his marked face. “If you didn’t come from Helovia, how did you get here?” She questioned curiously, unaware that it might be a question he might not want to answer. She figured it was worth a shot, however, to see how other creatures managed to stumble into the world.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
On My Way - by Rixen - 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM