This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
On My Way
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
She watched as his head swung in her direction, settling those piercing emerald eyes upon her direction. She stood, lifting her head and listening to see if his voice would resonate across the distance as she approached after shouting her sudden appearance toward the stallion. Yet, Kiada paused while Khairi continued to search for lunch, waiting to see if this creature was indeed a friend or foe – perhaps both as Roscorro had once been. Her head remained held high, the little orb of light beside her floated gently as it bumped into her hip.

His voice reached her, and she offered him a gentle – kind – smile, the voice sounding as though it didn’t belong to someone of malice, and so the spotted woman dared a few steps closer as to not shout toward him. “Are you from around here?” The question was something no one had asked her before, and even though she wasn’t here from the beginning of the Rift (she highly doubted anyone still lived that had survived the tumultuous chaos the Rift had to offer) she offered a small shake of her head. “No, I’m not. I was born in Helovia a year before Kisamoa dragged us all in here.” Her voice fell like rich honey from her lips as she offered him a sorrowful smile.

I have been here awhile, though. Nearly two years, come the next season change.” She offered to him, tilting her head slightly. “Are you from here?” Kiada asked, cocking her head further to the side as she looked upon him. They were nearly the same height, though her build was more like a tank as opposed to his lithe, athletic one. “I’m Kiada, by the way. And that –” her head inclined upward to the white vulture circling above, “–Is Khairi, my companion.” She offered to him in way of greeting.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
On My Way - by Rixen - 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM