This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
On My Way
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
Happiness set in her bones, so deep that even the heat of Scorch couldn’t chase it away. There was a small ball of light that followed the young woman in every move she made, as well as the cheerful banter with her companion that she had gone so long without. Thanks to the Tree of Light she was able to actually hear the bearded vulture again, as well as learn the status of her mother – a sight she was all too happy to finally see again. It was with this happiness set in her heart that she managed to slip away again from her mother to continue her exploration, to share the hope around the world and pray to Kismaoa that it was enough to help try and solve the issue of the world dying around them.

Khairi, the white bearded vulture, scouted ahead while Kiada trudged along the world down below. Her icy eyes scanning to and fro for information on what this place might have been, having no idea exactly what was in store after the Tree of Light in the west as well as her experiences in Halyven on the East. She kept an open mind, knowing full well the dangers that lay ahead, hoping that the little ball of light that followed her would help keep them at bay. Yet, despite it, the woman still found it hard to manage beneath the heat of the season as sweat darkened her golden hide to a coppery bronze color, darkening her already inky head to where it looked as though someone had painted with the darkest charcoal coloring they could find.

She had been here before, this strange colorful place. Back when she had resurfaced from the river of death after she had helped Kisamoa survive his experiment and nearly died herself in the process. A small sigh passed through her lips as she fought that continuous drowning feeling in her lungs as her throat tried to contract against the pain. It became second nature now, not causing her to cough so much as it had before, and in turn, continued to keep her throat feeling rather raw and unpleasant. But she was almost done with fixing the issues, hoping that perhaps it might one day vanish completely, and she might be able to remember what it was like to breathe deeply into her lungs without fear again.

Someone’s over here.” Khairi announced through their bond, a welcome relief of a sound as she trudged toward this ‘someone’. It was a creature she’d never met before, adorned with antlers and a pale body. Intrigued, the girl stepped closer to them, nickering out as to not startle them were they unsuspecting of company. “Hello!” She called out cheerfully, offering a smile in the stranger’s direction, dipping her inky head as her ice blue eyes scanned over him as she approached, though remaining a polite distance away should he not want company.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen hope you don't mind me popping in :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
On My Way - by Rixen - 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM