This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a quarter past midnight
Private Kingdom of Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
Quietly, so quietly, she breathed in deeply as her body lined up with his. They were nearly the same height, though she was a tiny bit taller than he. She found it made it easier to embrace him, to find that comfortable spot her head could rest. She wondered what went through his mind with her brazenness. His body was warm, so soft against her own, and she quietly wished that she could stay like this forever – if he would let her. She hoped, so deeply that it nearly hurt, that he wanted it too – but just after her nerves had prevented her from saying anything, she felt it. That slight lean into her, and relief spread through her body like lightning hitting a tree. She, too leaned back, wishing the moment would last forever – that they could turn to statues made of the hardest stone and remain in this embrace until the end of time.

His voice rumbled through her as he spoke, explaining his worries to her, and her ears flicked toward him to listen. She nodded along with him slightly, her pink splotched chin brushing against the stripes along his withers. “I don’t think you have to match him.” She offered him quietly, her eyes growing slightly hard and calculating while she thought. “I was very young when I lived in Helovia, but the leaders I knew weren’t completely matched by their partners. My father, for instance, he was the King of the World’s Edge. He was a warrior, a fighter with a strong huge heart. The Queen at the time was a healer, calm and collected and calculating. My father, when something happened, would act instantly whereas she would lay out all the details before working on a plan.” She offered, hoping it would make sense, but if it hadn’t she could always tell him about Deimos, the quiet and aloof leader of her beloved Aurora Basin – a creature she had hardly seen and had only really appeared when needed who lead with a woman (her aunt she had thought for the longest time until both children killed at Kisamoa’s will) who was a strong willed, very outspoken creature. Shaking her head slightly, she breathed in deeply before closing her eyes somewhat. "I think that you both are new to this sort of thing, it'll take some work, but you have the rest of us to help you. You're not alone in this." She added, smiling slightly at the idea.

She let him speak, though, letting him fret over things that were both big and small at the same time. He spoke of living in a herd a long time ago, and not for very long and she understood what he meant. She was born in the Basin, lived there for nearly a year before they packed up to leave, to live with her father who had seemingly been so excited to see her but vanish as soon as they got there. Then Kisamoa appeared and shoved them through the Portal to here. So she knew, she understood what it meant. But she wasn’t the leader of this herd, she couldn’t entirely grasp everything that it entailed; but she did know that she was there to help him in any way she could. She had said as much as she pulled away from him and offered him a gentle smile along her velveteen lips.

His voice rumbled again, that beautiful tone that set her heart fluttering when his emerald eyes met hers. “I can always trust you.” He said, and she nodded her head gently, her smile growing ever so slightly wider as though it were a band aid to cover the glee and joy she had in her chest. Then, he spoke once again, turning his head and glancing back at her as he offered his own help. Her smile turned roguish as a laugh left her lips rather breathlessly. Her brows pulling together in a mock “when?!” sort of look, before it dawned on her. “You just want to come along to make sure I don’t burn my tongue off after eating that eye.” She accused him in a playful hurt voice, offering a wink before a laugh escaped her once again.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <333 ALL THE NOVELS !!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a quarter past midnight - by Kiada - 05-19-2018, 12:40 AM