This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a quarter past midnight
Private Kingdom of Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
Though I’ve never met your father or your brother, I hope they are too.” He offered to her, and she thought that it was beautiful that he agreed, even despite not knowing the ashenheart or the elephant king. It was something that surprisingly meant a lot for her, and she struggled trying to swallow the lump in her throat to nod and offer a simple “thank you” after. But soon there was silence that greeted them, not a pressured silence, but once she managed to break through the sorrow that held her throat in its tight grip, she found herself shifting to look upon him. His mouth opened, as if he were going to speak but nothing came out – suddenly, the Harpy found herself nervous for asking.

What if he didn’t want to talk about it, but didn’t know how to tell her? What if he wanted to talk about something between them and this strange… thing between them that she couldn’t explain. Suddenly, she didn’t know if she wanted to have this conversation. Whatever it was, it was good the way it was, and she didn’t want the idea of bringing it up to ruin whatever this thing was that they had. Finally, he turned to face her, and her heart shifted and sunk as he held her gaze, icy sapphires melting into warm emeralds but then it broke as he looked down to the cobblestone paths their hooves rested on gently, burnished silver in the moonlight. “I-” he began and her brows furrowed, ready to speak to tell him they didn’t need to talk about it if he didn’t feel the need to, but curiosity got the best of her and there was a deeper part of her that needed to know.

I’m not sure I can give this herd everything it needs…” He began, and sorrow continued to swell in her barrel but there was a breath of relief at the words. It wasn’t about them but more so the herd, and part of her rejoiced that this thing between them would remain the same. But her heart yearned for the man beside her as he confessed the deepest wish he had – of being enough, of making everyone happy, even her happy, and not wanting to let anyone down. Sucking in a deep breath, she stretched out her neck, taking a step toward him to hug him. Her bronze and black head sliding against his moonlit ivory and silver as she embraced him. Her head resting gently nearby his withers.

It’s a scary thing.” She began, her heart pounding hard against her chest, she was certain he could feel it if he pressed back. “I think that’s any leaders worry – at least a leader that cares about the herd and its wellbeing. I also think that once we get more members it’ll be easier. You probably won’t make everyone happy, but that’s responsibility. Giving people a reason is good enough in my opinion.” She offered the information easily, trying not to get lost in his scent. “I also think having a good life and leader balance is important. Don’t try to do everything yourself. Roscorro is there to help you. I am here to help you, in any way I can – whether it be talking through it or just being there with you.” She paused, pulling back from him to try and search his gaze. “I am here for you, Rixen.” She breathed, offering him a calm and gentle smile despite the roller-coaster her heart and stomach were on.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <333 I had permission from Yoko to PP Rixen! <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a quarter past midnight - by Kiada - 05-19-2018, 12:40 AM