This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a quarter past midnight
Private Kingdom of Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
He remained still, standing beside her as the light cascaded over them both. He, light and lined with that brilliant silver seemed to steal away the blue hues from him, washing him in a sort of ivory hue. And suddenly, as Kiada glanced at him beside her, she wondered if that was what angels looked like – if in her darker times of her short life, that he happened to be the angel she needed as she wandered alone and aimlessly within the Rift. Her heart pounded within her chest, and she wondered if it was quiet enough out that he could hear the racing pulse of her blood. Her ears wavered briefly before he began to speak as she found the nerve to angle herself toward him. “I hope I didn’t startle you. The moon’s certainly breathtaking.” She shook her head to him, offering him a gentle and genuine smile – wider than before as the darkness of her thoughts washed away with the light of the man beside her.

You didn’t startle me. I’ve slept the best I have in a long time, now that we have this land as our home.” She offered him, her smile widening slightly. Then, as Rixen continued, her ears flicked forward, craning to listen to every bit and piece of his soothing voice, calming and yet somehow, igniting her beating pulse. She nodded with him briefly, looking back up to the sky. “I can imagine.” Her voice was soft, contemplative as she thought about all the things that could be keeping him up at night. Of course, running a herd wasn’t easy, and especially the first one in the Rift. But she said nothing, instead letting the peaceful silence run between them like a silver thread. There was nothing dark, nothing strange with the quiet. It was rather beautiful, the more Kiada thought about it. How at peace she felt here next to him.

But then he continued, seemingly speaking the words in her mind, and her head dropped slightly with it to almost gape at him. She collected herself a second after she abruptly looked upon him, offering a small apologetic smile before nodding and looking away. “I do too. I hope my brother is out there, looking at the same stars.” She nearly whispered, refraining from looking at Rixen while she recollected. “Perhaps my father, too.” She refused to add those that had fallen in the swift transfer to the Rift – the ones that didn’t stand and stare at the same stars, but the ones who were there with the stars, gazing down upon them all. A lump formed in her throat, but she swallowed it down, instead looking over to Rixen once again with a soft gleam to her glacial eyes. “Do you want to talk about what’s on your mind?” She asked with a tilt of her head, hoping that perhaps this would be beneficial to them both. And she found she could talk to Rixen forever without getting tired, perhaps it’s what they both needed.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rixen <333 no worries :DD IT HAPPENS!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a quarter past midnight - by Kiada - 05-19-2018, 12:40 AM