This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] It comes in waves
Open Halyven 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Roscorro indicated no, as did Waker. "Awesome." Otem mumbled under her breath. And then unknowingly, the thoughts she was thinking were broadcasted to the group, rather than remaining private in her mind. Go to Halyven, as if it's just a tinsy little bit of land. Will there be dangers? Oh who knows. But you've got your orbs so that's fine! The sarcastic colour of her thoughts was easily understood, even when it was mental-speak. Will there be monsters? Will bringing hope do even a little bit of good? Who knows! But do it anyways!

Otem wasn't trying to be bitter, but all of these jobs felt more and more like fools errands the longer they went on. It was like the Matron was stalling for time, and by sending her soldiers away with their glowing balls of light, it gave her (and Kisamoa) more time to think and strategize about what actually to do.

"Rixen and I tried to walk through one of those shadowy patches that barricades off part of the land." Otem said, this time outloud. "It didn't work, if you were wondering. My light wouldn't even follow me in.."

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

Tagging K'yarie so you know we're here!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] It comes in waves - by Otem - 01-26-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Waker - 01-31-2018, 10:48 AM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Otem - 01-31-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by K'yarie - 02-01-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Rift Presence - 02-02-2018, 08:22 AM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Waker - 02-04-2018, 01:09 PM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by K'yarie - 02-11-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Roscorro - 02-11-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Vynter - 02-14-2018, 01:29 AM
RE: [SWP] It comes in waves - by Rift Presence - 02-16-2018, 03:25 AM