This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sweat and Stone
Trial Ultima 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Oh yes, she would return the item. If she could. Merely because Watcher was in some ways, a friend. At least an ally she did not want to completely cut off. She would see how far she could push him when in possession of something he valued. So long as she got the item back from the one who stole it. So many variables, so many possible outcomes. It was tiring, if she thought too much on it. But fun as well.

She cocked her head to the right as Otem spoke of her little group. There had not been any attempts at an organized group in a long while. Though it sounded like this one had a little ways to go before it could be considered much of anything. They stood for nothing? Then how would they hold together? If they had nothing to stand for, they had no glue to hold themselves together. "It would be good to find something to stand for. A firm foundation is needed to withstand strong winds." She said. "I'll be interested to see if your group holds up against the storms that will no doubt rage around it. If I learn of anything interesting, I will be sure to venture to the city at a half moon."

It seemed their encounter was done. Offering a smile to the girl she gave a nod of thanks. "I wish you and your group luck as well. May it grow strong, and its bonds run deep." It would be nice to see a herd return to the land, though she was not sure she would ever be apart of it. Perhaps this gathering every half moon would amount to the birth of a new herd, a new group set upon protecting one another. Things had certainly become interesting since the portal had opened.

talk talk talk talk
The moon bathes her in love
the stars kiss her skin
and the shadows bow at her feet.
As the sun looks on with jealousy.
K'yarie
image credit to Azteca @ deviantart.com

@Otem
Thank you so much for threading with me! <3

Messages In This Thread
Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by Otem - 01-22-2018, 04:24 PM