This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sweat and Stone
Trial Ultima 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

"What are you doing?"

Her ear flicked towards the familiar voice that drifted towards her in the blue light of the cave. Tilting her head to look at the younger mare with a violet gaze. "A trial." She answered, her voice soft as silk as she cocked her head to examine her work. "The Rift can ask strange things of those hoping to gain its blessing" She shifted uncomfortably, the goo that had descended over her body cracking with the movement. "And it covered me in this disgusting stuff. It is laughing at me, no doubt. She looked at Otem fully now, a smile touching her lips. Unlike the girl before her, she held no ill feelings towards Otem.

She was a little bit over eager to brag about her accomplishments. Then became upset when K'yarie had praised her accomplishment before pointing out that the dragon-horse had also met the metus. But she expected this sort of behavior from young horses. Impulsive. Eager to gain attention. Growing, evolving, learning. She was sure that as time passed Otem would change. How she would change and if that change would be fore the better has yet to be seen. But Otem would change as surely as the Rift discarded and collected pieces of other worlds.

So she did not hold her behavior against her. After all she could have easily become just as offended. Her words had been less than tactful, though her tone has been impressed rather than condescending. It was quite the achievement to encounter and escape the Metus twice. An honor to have it speak to you. But the past was past. It seemed at least she was willing to be civil with her. So perhaps they could form some sort of... positive relationship? "I'm sorry, I never formally introduce myself. Though it would seem I no longer have to." Again she smiled as she glanced at her name carved into the wall. "It is a pleasure to formally meet you..." She left the sentence hanging. She had never actually caught the girl's name.

talk talk talk talk
The moon bathes her in love
the stars kiss her skin
and the shadows bow at her feet.
As the sun looks on with jealousy.
K'yarie
image credit to Azteca @ deviantart.com

@Otem

Messages In This Thread
Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by Otem - 01-22-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Sweat and Stone - by K'yarie - 01-28-2018, 04:01 AM