This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum
Trial Floating Key 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
K'yarie
Boy this man was the tail end of a Equus africanus asinus! She did not back up when he came charging towards her. She stood tall and still, her chin lifted. She stared him down, the orbs dancing around her as they giggled. "Do you think to tell the tides to shift, or a mountain to move?" She began, her silken voice filling the air. Though it was sultry and beautiful, there was a deadliness to it. Like a subtle poison. "No? Then do not think that you can tell the spirits or I what to do. You have a lot to learn of my world. Be wary, or it will be more than your ship that suffers for your anger."

"You bellow and shriek like a simpleminded sea lion." She moved forward, her steps slow and purposeful. "The ship was abandoned and damaged, her captain certainly was not anywhere in sight. I assumed they had drowned." She looked him up and down, an air of disappointment surrounding her. What a shame he didn't drown. "I boarded, seeking any injured or dead to tend to. It did not seem like anyone else would. Her captain seems more concerned with yelling at a concerned passer by, than seeing to his crew." Her gaze swept passed Ryder to regard the other man. Her eyes turned back to the blue boy as she continued towards him. The moment she came nose to nose with the man. She vanished. Darkness enveloped her as she sunk into his shadow.

Within a heartbeat she was behind Arro, gliding across the sand like a shadow herself. She found it funny how the other had to declare that Ryder was possessive of him and the ship. Did he think she would try to flirt with either of them? She had no reason to know that they cared for each other. She had no reason to care about them at all. "Well, it seems one of you possesses manners and civility." She purred, no longer regarding Ryder as she sought to deal directly with Arro. She gave a small nod of her head. "Your captain had me wondering if the sailors of your world were all giant asinine brutes. Though he must posses some redeeming quality I care little to see, to hold your heart."

At the question of her name she bowed her head. "K'yarie." She purred once more. Then her voice grew low, as if she were sharing a secret between her and Arro. "Your, Captain aside. I may know how might fix your ship. Though your captain has done little to gain my good graces. I may be willing to impart the knowledge to you." She watched the other expectantly. Paying her glowing orbs no mind as they continued to dance around Ryder. Teasing him as they flew in his face.

"Silly demon, silly demon." They laughed and chittered. "You speak to us of not knowing anything, yet you cannot remember your own past." The continued to laugh, dance and sing. Their colors changing and pulsating in soft pastel hues of green, blue, yellow, pink and purple.

"You speak of truth, yet you only remember the red flag. And nothing more." One said as it hovered before his nose.

"But we know. It is us who should be chastising you. Fore it is you who lacks truth. Oh foolish boy, you should have turned back." Another chided.

"The angry demon, so proud, so arrogant in his powers takes on a ship born of the Navy." A third chirped.

"The vicious wolf sought to kill the lion. Driven on storm and rage. But little wolf forgot, lions live within a pride." While a forth sang in a haunting tone.

"Fight and struggle all you will, little wolf. But the lion seeks thy treasure. It holds it and will not release it until blood flows." The fifth whispered into his ear before vanishing.

"How easily the wolf forgets." The sixth hummed. "Even the devil can be tricked." All of them spoke the last line in a voice that knew far more than it was revealing.

They continued to laugh and taunt Ryder with riddles and words. Hinting to a knowledge of what the man had forgotten. But no matter what he would try or say, they would not reveal the truth to the man.

talk talk talk talk
Fear not this Night.
You will not go Astray
Though shadows fall, still the Stars find their way
image credit to Achiha-Azteca.

@Calhoun_Ryder

Koyote gave me permission to have my spirits have prior knowledge of past events.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum - by K'yarie - 05-05-2018, 04:21 AM
RE: Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum - by Arronax - 05-05-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum - by K'yarie - 05-06-2018, 02:22 AM