This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird
Trial Halyven 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
K'yarie
Kiada returned with a mare in tow. The goddess stepped back. Giving the two room to do what they had to. She was no needed here. She was but an observer. Should the bird not survive: a murderer. She had no desire to be near the fiery maiden should this happen. She remained. Hopeful that the little bird would live. If it did than surely she may be able to mend the gap she had accidently formed between her and a member of the only herd within the Rift.

The maiden of light and shadow hovered near by. Had this mare's blood worked? Had the magic managed to repair that which was broken? The shadows licked at her heels. Beckoning her to run. To escape before it was too late. But she refused. She had to know. Did the vulture live? Or should she make a point to avoid this area for fear of retribution?
talk talk talk talk
Fear not this Night.
You will not go Astray
Though shadoes fall, still the Stars find their way
image credit to Achiha-Azteca.

@Kiada

Messages In This Thread
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-23-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 04-23-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-26-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 09:51 AM