This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird
Trial Halyven 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
K'yarie
There was a moment of silence between them, as Kiada got herself under control. In that moment the dark mare tapped into her magical powers. She was readying to dive into the darkness to escape the other's wrath. But the kinder side of the war-maiden won out. She spoke, excusing her. K'yarie was too wound up to feel relieved. Too distrusting of words from one she knew so little. But Kiada was quick to move from thoughts of punishment to helping her bird.

When she requested to see him, K'yarie complied. The other mare was quick to issue more orders. Who was she to refuse them? So, as Kiada rushed off to find help. K'yarie took up position beneath an older stone porch. She was as gentle as she could be as she lay him on the ground. The ends of the rotting fabric falling from her lips to reveal his limp form. She stared at Khairi's pathetic form, barely daring to breath. His breath was so shallow and she was certain that it would stop with each fall. But it rose again, and again. She could hear Kiada's voice echoing off the walls as she called for a healer.

Standing protectively over the Khairi, she waited. Her eyes continued to move from bird to street, ever watchful of danger. She hoped Kiada would return soon. The quicker the bird was healed the quicker she could slip away and forget this mess. Lowering her nose, her breath ruffling his feathers, she spoke. "Kiada is fetching a healer now. It will be alright. Just hold on, little bird." He probably couldn't hear her. But it was all she could do at the moment. Talk and talk. She would keep on whispering words of encouragement to him in hopes that it would provide something for him to hold onto. A life line.

talk talk talk talk
Fear not this Night.
You will not go Astray
Though shadoes fall, still the Stars find their way
image credit to Achiha-Azteca.

@Kiada

Messages In This Thread
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-23-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 04-23-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-26-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 09:51 AM