This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
welcome home
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
I am unworthy but I will build and break
and destroy and create for you

Roscorro was the first familiar face to appear, and she felt herself shrinking slightly at the sight of him from their adventures in the gasses of Ennunyenda. He hadn’t remembered them, but she did for the bits and pieces she could, and she found herself glancing at Rixen as embarrassment began to billow in her chest. But he wouldn’t know unless she had said anything, and she felt herself clamp her lips down despite offering Roscorro a warm welcome. As the others began to gather, she found Roscorro’s voice offering a bit of information in regards to some creatures in the Labyrinth that seemed rather dangerous and Kiada found her head swiveling toward Rixen with a raised brow, as if conveying that she was glad that they hadn’t encountered those during their adventures there.

She then dipped her head to Roscorro with a broad smile. “Thank you for the heads up.” She offered the dragon man before dipping her head to K’yarie. But then, a sudden presence distracted the painted girl – that same warmth from the party at the Pinnacle where she and Rixen had danced. And like a small child, she found herself drawn to the large doe, her glacial eyes watchful for whatever input the creature might have.

Then everything happened. She had announced that they were a herd and Khairi screeched an excited sound as he flapped his wings. She looked to Roscorro and offered him a bright smile and congratulations before looking over to Rixen, her heart pouring out with joy as she beheld her leaders. “Congratulations to you both. You will lead us well.” She uttered. But her happiness seemed short lived as she saw Seiji leave. Her brows knitted together and her ears strained forward, but he was too far gone to actually say anything to help him stay. She’d have to find him and try and get him to return, should she find a good enough reason to. Then, she watched as Valkyrie left and part of her wasn’t that torn up about it, until K’yarie began to leave as well and Waker trailed after them for a short time before stopping.

Roscorro moved toward the dark ebony stallion and Kiada found herself frowning slightly at the turn of events. Quietly, she looked back to Rixen with her head slightly lowered. “I’m sure some of them will come around. Perhaps they weren’t ready yet.” She offered, unknowingly speaking what Roscorro had told Waker, before the dragon man approached the gathering again and beamed his approval of her greenhouse idea. “I love this city and I’d love to call it home. We can rebuild and create a new part of Halyven with new memories.” She offered, smiling the best she could despite the tear within her she felt.

"Talk."

for you, i kneel. for you, anything.
everything, always

img

Directly speaks to @Roscorro and @Rixen <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Kiada - 04-03-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: welcome home - by Rixen - 04-04-2018, 01:21 AM