This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
welcome home
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
He greeted Vynter with a smile, happy to see his young friend. Roscorro chuckled, warmed by Rixen's words. "I believe it is I who will struggle to keep up with you." His words were warm light sunlight. But his smile soon faded. They left. Valkyrie was the first to go, her fury apparent as she stormed. He watched her leave with sad eyes. The midnight cloaked stallion left next, fleeing as if his tail was a blaze. As the man turned he caught something in those eyes that caused his heart to fill with concern for the man. Though he had only met Seiji once, he felt a certain fondness for the man who had helped save his first home. He would have followed, asked him what was wrong. But he was needed here. Then K'yarie was speaking and he gave her an understanding bow of his head. He had little time to utter a response before Waker was calling out to them. Each horse that left was like a stab to his heart. Not out of offense for them leaving the herd. he had no right to make them stay. No, it always hurt to watch your friends leave.

The giant came up beside Waker. He reached out to offer a gentle touch to his shoulder, should he be allowed. "Give it time, some may return." He said, ever the optimist. "It is a lot to take in. For some it may not be the right time." He fixed his large grey eyes on the man, his gaze ever gentle. He had been through so much and now it must feel like he was losing friends. It certainly felt this way to Roscorro. It hit him hard, and he could not entirely hide the pain in his own eyes when he watched the forms of Seiji and K'yarie disappear. He was afraid Waker would do the same after this. "I hope that you will stay with us." He looked off in the direction the other had gone. "I'm not sure I can handle watching another friend leave." His last words were whispered, barely audible for even Waker who he stood so close to. He looked back to Waker and smiled. There were only a small number of them. But he had faith that it would grow. They would find more members, more family.

But they needed to first establish their herd. Ranks, order, a name. This was what herds needed, right? It felt wrong to move on after the departure of the others. Perhaps he was being insensitive, or too timid. These were things they needed to discuss. His face turned thoughtful as he gave Waker and almost apologetic look. He didn't wish to overlook his sadness and hurt, but they needed to move on. No matter how much that made his own heart hurt. He looked over everyone that remained, stopping on Rixen. "Shall we claim part of the city as our new land?" He suggested. "It seems only fitting." He turned to Kiada, curious about the plant she had found. "I like the idea of greenhouses to grow herbs and food for the herd. Some of the land around here could also be good for growing addition crops as well." he looked to Kiada for this knowledge. She had suggested these greenhouses in the first place, having first hand experience them with. He welcomed anyone else who may have an idea on the matter, his gaze clearly searching for more input.

talk talk talk talk
In your hands, there's a touch that can heal
But in those same hands, is the power to kill
Are you a man, or a monster?

image by Tech

Rosco trying to get down to business. He is speaking to @Kiada @Waker and @Rixen directly, but welcomes any input from the others!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Kiada - 04-03-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: welcome home - by Rixen - 04-04-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: welcome home - by Seiji - 04-05-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: welcome home - by Waker - 04-07-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: welcome home - by Valkyrie - 04-07-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kiada - 04-12-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: welcome home - by Roscorro - 04-17-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: welcome home - by K'yarie - 04-18-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: welcome home - by Hope - 04-18-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: welcome home - by Eira - 04-18-2018, 10:00 AM
RE: welcome home - by Roscorro - 04-19-2018, 01:38 AM