This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
welcome home
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
He stood amidst the others, waiting to hear of the things that they had learned. He returned K'yarie's nod of greeting when she appeared. He didn't notice Eira slip in as his gaze was drawn to Hope. She appeared like dawn, quiet and peaceful. He gave her a friendly smile, inclining his head in greeting. he had not seen the god since she had immerged from the pinnacle, awakened by their hope as it spread through the land. She was every bit as beautiful as Kis was horrific. The air about her was warm and soft, like the kiss of sunlight on a spring day.

He then became aware of Eira as she came near. He made to wrap his wing around her, should she let him, drawing her near as she had sought to be while offering protection against the rain and cold. His smile was as warm as the light that shown from Hope as he gazed down at her. She would find welcomed safety with him, always. An ear always remained directed towards Hope to show that he was not ignoring her as he checked on his little friend who had sought comfort. His head lifted at the mention of a herd before snapping back to the godly deer when she placed him alongside Rixen as leader.

He gawked at her, not believing what he heard. His mind did flips and seemed to tie itself in knots as it tried to wrap itself around what had been said. He blinked, firmly clamping his mouth shut when he felt the cold rain water begin to drip inside. Why him? He understood Rixen. He was a wise soul. Thoughtful and well spoken he was the sort that could be seen leading a herd with his wisdom and kindness. But him? He was nothing more than a bumbling, naïve fool that barely knew about the world. Heck, a year ago he hadn't even seen grass or trees before! This was far from providing a safe place for the young he had found to go. he had never dreamed of starting a herd. The voice inside his head laughed. 'She wants you? A monster with tainted blood? I think this god's brain was addled during her slumber.'

Rosco was inclined to agree with the nasty little voice that seeped from the darkness within his being. His feet wanted to run, to carry him far away from the staggering weight of this responsibility. He opened his mouth to decline, but stopped when his gaze met Hope's. That vile voice ebbed away, as her soft light seemed to fill him with comfort, and somehow, he found himself believing that he could do this. As a head of a herd he could provide better protection and shelter to those he cared for. Plus, he wasn't alone. Rixen had been named alongside him. The man's wisdom and poise far outweighed his own and he knew that he could come to him for advice. Even if Rixen did not agree to lead, the tribrid knew that he would always lend and ear and well thought out words. His gaze drifted to Kiada, seeking more reassurance as he mulled the idea over in his head.

He was not sure how long he had been standing there, a thoughtful expression upon his face, before he spoke. "You honor me." He breathed as he bowed his head. "I will do all that I can to be worthy of the trust you have placed in me, to serve those within this herd." He lifted his head to meet the gaze of each individual standing around him, his neck arching as he peered down at Eira. "I will accept the position, if you will have me?" He wanted to know the other's thoughts. How could he lead with Rixen if those who were to belong to this herd did not support them? If any remained after hearing what had been said.

talk talk talk talk
In your hands, there's a touch that can heal
But in those same hands, is the power to kill
Are you a man, or a monster?

image by Tech

Rosco accepts the position, on the grounds that the others agree to him being a leading role within the herd.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Kiada - 04-03-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: welcome home - by Rixen - 04-04-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: welcome home - by Seiji - 04-05-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: welcome home - by Waker - 04-07-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: welcome home - by Valkyrie - 04-07-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kiada - 04-12-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: welcome home - by Roscorro - 04-17-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: welcome home - by K'yarie - 04-18-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: welcome home - by Hope - 04-18-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: welcome home - by Eira - 04-18-2018, 10:00 AM
RE: welcome home - by Roscorro - 04-19-2018, 01:38 AM