This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
welcome home
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
I am unworthy but I will build and break
and destroy and create for you

The first to arrive caused her heart to swell with pride as she landed her gaze on her friend. She offered Rixen a brilliant smile as he nickered to her in greeting before speaking. There was something about his words that caused that happy feeling in her chest to grow larger and fluttery as the flames dancing along her back shifted into butterflies as she dipped her head to him. “It’s good to see you too, Rixen.” She beamed another smile to him. Then, as he came to a stop he continued to speak and she nodded gently to him with a small chuckle. “Yes, though I’m sad that I haven’t seen Otem around recently. I do hope she’s doing alright wherever she is.” The Harpy mentioned.

Soon Seiji came into the gathering and she nodded to him in greeting as he had done to her. “Seiji! Welcome. I’m glad you’re here again.” She offered with a small humorous wink with a joke to their last encounter in this land. But they aren’t alone for long as Waker also appears, offering a gentle hi in greeting and Kiada began to wonder if she’d ever actually spoken to the blue and black stallion before. She nodded her head to him with a smile. “Hello.” She greeted him too.

Valkyrie joined the party as well, seemingly ignoring everyone else except for her which was a curious thought to the Harpy, but she nodded to the smaller woman with another smile of greeting. “Valkyrie.” Then, Kiada glanced to the faces of all those that had gathered so far and offered them all a welcoming, beaming smile, despite her gaze lingering on Rixen a bit longer than the others. “I hoped to gather you all here today because Hope told us to meet here at some point. I’m not sure why, but I figured now was as good a time as any. We haven’t officially met here yet, either, so it’s good to know that the information has retained with everyone knowing where to meet and what not.” She announced, before turning her head and gesturing to the small moss plants laid out beside her on a small ledge. “I haven’t really done too much exploring, but I found this interesting plant that I haven’t seen this season yet but I found it nearly everywhere in Scorch. I’m not sure what it does, either, but based on herbs I found in Helovia I think it might be of some use. We’d have to try it out of course, but if it ends up being useful perhaps constructing a greenhouse of sorts to grow it all year round might be a good idea.” Her voice was thoughtful as she spoke. Then, with her inky ears perked forward, she looked to those gathered. “Do any of you have any interesting finds or information?” She questioned, tilting her head slightly.

"Talk."

for you, i kneel. for you, anything.
everything, always

img

Mentions @Rixen @Seiji @Waker @Valkyrie :D She found Sunweed, uncertain of what it does but she thinks it might be useful. Then she asks if anyone has any interesting finds or information!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Kiada - 04-03-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: welcome home - by Rixen - 04-04-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: welcome home - by Seiji - 04-05-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: welcome home - by Waker - 04-07-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: welcome home - by Valkyrie - 04-07-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kiada - 04-12-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: welcome home - by Roscorro - 04-17-2018, 09:48 PM