This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
How I would have fought this
Trial Ennunyenda 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
Her fire makes her her. Should she begin controling water, an element she was truly afraid of for the first 4-5 years of her life, it would be random and unfitting. As the flames lick and kiss her skin, a sense of ease washes over the mare. Her fire bathing her body had never felt so good, and although this was probably from the drugs, the mare silently declared it was because she hadn't used her fire in so long. She had been a good girl for the Rift so far, but her chaotic ways were always with her. It was in her veins to grow bored of structure and organization and sanity. It was in her veins to cause chaos.

He comments that the fire is nice, and Aurelia nods her head vigorously, agreeing wholeheartedly. Fire was mean and destructive, relentless and unbearable in every way, but here in the dark, damp cave, they both found solace in it. Aurelia and fire had never been a combination that others had refered to as nice, but as the word registered in her opium-infused mind, she began feeling the beginnings of a very foreign emotion- acceptance. "Thank you," she replies in a whisper, one he probably could not even hear over the crackling of the fire. After just a breath, she begins speaking again, this time louder and with a certainty to be heard. "I lived in this land known as Helovia for 8 years before coming here. It was a beautiful land. Helovia loved magic," she said with a hint of nostalgia in her words. Helovia had been unlike the Rift in every way. "There was no 'broken' magic like here, there was no stealing magic, there was none of that." It'd truly been a magic-positive place, the opposite of the Rift. "Well, anyways, the land had gifted me this magic for, I believe, it knew I needed it." He wouldn't understand what she meant by 'needed it,' who would? Aurelia had been down a dark path. She felt neglected and abandoned and so supremely unwanted that at one point she had walked into a deep pool of water with no expectation of returning. She never vocally asked for help from anyone, but everything she did was a huge cry for help. When no one helped her, Helovia did. She had been walking along Thistle Meadow one day when a blast of heat soared through her veins, ingniting her in fire. This was when her purpose was born. This was when she became a mare of fire.

"Unfortunately, however, when I got here, the portal-monster stripped me of this magic and told me that to get it back, I would have to collect the blood of my heart's desire." She is rambling now, but it feels right so she continues. "I got the blood and then I got my magic." The way she put it sounded morbid. She hadn't killed anyone, she simply got the blood from a strangers open wounds. "Why don't you trial for magic?" She inquired, their steps leading them further and further into the labyrinth of caves. They were lost and did not even know it.

ooc
lol aurelia took this a very unexpected way

light is easy to love
show me your darkness
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM