This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
How I would have fought this
Trial Ennunyenda 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
He asked her what she thought was beyond the bend. She shrugged. "No idea," she offered rather uselessly. He was making small talk, but Aurelia was honestly too under the influence to truly aknowledge and respond to what he was saying. She did, however, note the way that his voice slurred and moved like liquid from his mouth- not singular words strung together in a sentence, but rather one long word composed of several different ones.

Even in her high state she was ever curious. She wanted to know what was around the corner as much as he did- a lot. She heard distant sounds echoing through the caves and tunnels, sounds spanning over the web-like network of interconectedness. She was sure if she screamed right now, someone miles away in the tunnels (should they extend that far) would hear. The echoes of sounds were creepy, but she paid no real mind to them- she couldn't, she was too high.

"Whatever it is," she began softly. "I hope it's a source of light." Of all the things she wanted, she wanted light. Her eyes were doing a poor job adjusting to the dramatic darkness so she could not really see anything. She continued following him obediently, both enjoying some sort of company but also dying to know what lay deeper in the darkness.

Randomly, and with no warning, she halted. The sounds of her hoof beats of the gravel and stones underfoot ceased as an ohhhh flew out of her mouth. She eyed him, making sure he was far enough out of the way as her flesh began heating, the ends of each singular hair on her entire body igniting. In seconds, she was fully enveloped in flames. The cave was large enough where they wouldn't die from smoke inhalation and though it made everything around them a few degrees hotter, they could finally see. On her lips formed another goofy smile. And though she couldn't see him properly through all the flames and smoke that billowed off of her, she hoped he was happy. "I made light!!" She would've pushed past him and led the way (because what real sense is having a source of light if it is behind you) but she was worried that she would burn him, which alone was unusual for her, and she was honestly just too high to suggest it.

The light, at least for Aurelia, was extremely comforting. Fire made her feel safe and at home. Not to mention, should something see them it would probably not want to attack them. What sort of moron attacks something fully engulfed in flames? And though the fire made a wide variety of creepy shadows that danced along the divets in the walls and floors, she felt as though it made everything overall better. So, why not stay lit and continue forth?

light is easy to love
show me your darkness
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-31-2018, 04:46 AM