This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
How I would have fought this
Trial Ennunyenda 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
Gone was her caution and vigilance. She wasn't looking out for herself at all, which left her horribly unprotected and vulnerable. Drugs could do that to a horse, but it was also that fact that she had already met Rixen and he'd been fine with everything she'd said or done (or at least it seemed that way). As she bumps him with her snout, she is fully unaware he does not remember her. She is not easily forgotten so why would she ever assume such is the case in this situation? She wouldn't.

It seems the opium-laced air has gotten to the boy's mind, as his answers are rather uninformtive and strange, but she cannot quite say for certain that it is the drugs making him act this way rather him just being a little quiet and unrevealing today. The only certainty was that she was definitely feeling it. It felt good. Like cotton candy and rainbows and unicorns (but the fanciful, elegant ones, not the ones from Helovia that were all racist and arrogant).

She doesn't notice he has begun moving into the cave until he turns back to her and snaps out a question. Her golden eyes widen momentarily, overwhelmed by the question that seemed to demand an instant and absolute answer. Her mind was a groggy mess at this point, but she knew she had to answer quickly as he just watched her and waited. She begins stirring once more, her legs carrying her stocky body forward, silently answering his question- yes.

As she slips through the entrance of the cave, everything is suddenly dark and dim. The sparkles that dotted her elegantly when she had stood in the sun begin fading in the cool shade of the cave, dependant on light to function and thrive. "Let's go deeper," she offers calmly, truly intrigued at how deep the cave system here went. When she'd been here last she simply lurked by the entrance and rode the high with a horse she'd just met, but now wa different. Now she was used to the high and was excited to truly explore the area.

light is easy to love
show me your darkness
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-31-2018, 04:46 AM