This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
there's a devil inside of you
Private Halcyon Flats 
Valkyrie the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Caevoc
VALKYRIE
She stood in the storm

In truth, Valkyrie had no interest whatsoever in obtaining a male sort of sibling, a slave, however, one that would grovel and do her bidding was a far more gratifying concept. Nevertheless, her thoughts had moved on. Aside from a unanimous chuckle, the pastel-pelted girl offered little more insight as to the inner workings of that thought. The conversation moved along smoothly, comfortably, though it appeared her coloured companion had not altogether gathered the meaning of the next query.

Striking eyes narrowed as she calculated the clearest explanation.

“I mean…like friends, foes,” rosy lips began gently, dressed in a smile with the potential to soothe back any surge of hesitation for the topic—Valkyrie considered Kiada to be a friend, she was after all female. “Do groups exist here, rivals…” Such enlightenment would suit her enormously and she gazed enquiringly at the other who had, by then, swivelled part of herself to converse, it seemed, more closely.

It would be well to know whose cause attracted Kiada’s loyalty.

—but the young Shieldmaiden too was growing restless.

The long, bound, white tail draped through the shining water behind, twitched one way and then the other. The heart beating within her craved to move forward, away, on with whatever adventure she’d plunged into and become trapped within. Fidgeting ears swivelled as the other’s words dwindled into peaceful silence, but Valkyrie had no interest in revelling in quietude.

“I’m afraid I must move on,” she sighed softly when it seemed at last appropriate, intending to emanate a sense of regret before the other. “Thank you for your advice, Kiada. Should you ever need my service, please call for me. I'd be honoured...” How she might do that in such a vast, ridiculous world was an obstacle the other would need to deal with if the chance ever arose, mind you—though Valkyrie’s stark eyes did venture after the feathered form of the enslaved avian.

and when the wind did not blow her way,
she adjusted her sails.

img

@Kiada - would this thread count towards teaching/learning RF? With one more from Kiada, that should be 4 teaching ones

Messages In This Thread
there's a devil inside of you - by Kiada - 03-23-2018, 06:49 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Valkyrie - 03-23-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Kiada - 03-25-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Valkyrie - 04-20-2018, 02:11 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Valkyrie - 05-04-2018, 03:21 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 03:37 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Valkyrie - 05-04-2018, 04:18 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Kiada - 05-19-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Valkyrie - 05-19-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: there's a devil inside of you - by Kiada - 05-28-2018, 04:39 AM