This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
there's a devil inside of you
Private Halcyon Flats 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
She listened quietly, while Valkyrie mused about the information Kiada had given. Her head swiveled to glance at the pale mare easier, a small chuckle building up in her chest. After a moment, she realized how it sounded, but things in the Rift were strange and perhaps asking for a brother was something possible. She was so surprised by that, and humored by it, that she figured the hindrance comment was mostly made in jest. “Oh, I didn’t mean that you could get a brother from the Rift. It… Might be possible? I’ve never tried.” She offered Valkyrie with a small chuckle.

But then she spoke of alliances and Kiada’s ears flicked forward in curiosity. “I’m not sure I’m following.” She answered the winged mare honestly, shifting her weight to better look upon the smaller mare. Somehow, the dots weren’t connecting in the spotted girl’s mind, she didn’t understand the feeling Valkyrie bore toward men, she didn’t even know that she felt that way. Only that there were a few strange things the mare had done, but Kiada had passed it off easily by thinking it was just the fact Seiji couldn’t speak – she didn’t even recall the events beforehand where there were males present and Valkyrie had only addressed her out of them all.

So she waited, curiously, her tail shifting slightly over the mirrored sands and water, trying to put the puzzle pieces together in her mind while realizing that she had been missing a few key pieces all along. Hopefully Valkyrie would be willing to fill in the dots where needed.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

@Valkyrie <333 I'm so horrible, i'm sorry for the wait D:

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread