This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
there's a devil inside of you
Private Halcyon Flats 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Well that’s gratitude.” Her ears flickered toward Valkyrie as she spoke, a small laugh escaping her lips breathlessly despite the churning water in her lungs. She bobbed her inky head, smiling despite the aching she constantly felt now. She had become rather desensitized to it over time, but part of her was beginning to forget what breathing normally felt like – and it was something that frightened her more than anything. Yet, at the end of Kiada’s little informative speech, Valkyrie began speaking again.

She wanted to know who to ask, yet all Kiada knew was that she had simply wished it, and then something happened and she wasn’t sure how to tell that to the Shieldmaiden. So she lowered her head slightly with a shrug, a mighty roll of her shoulders causing her wound to ooze more teal goo down her chest. “I’m not sure who to ask. I simply found myself wishing it, asking the Rift to help, and then it reacted.” She offered the mare, tilting her head toward her with a small crooked smile, wondering perhaps what Valkyrie would wish for. But it was revealed shortly after – Kiada’s brain completely skipping over the idea that Valkyrie may have misspoke the true name of a companion to something else.

I really wish I could be more helpful.” She offered with another quiet laugh, shaking her head slightly. “I’m not sure how they’re attained here. I got Khairi when I lived in Helovia. My brother and I found them at the same time in the Labyrinth.” She offered easily, her eyes dancing toward the fellow woman to see what she might think of the reference to Kiada’s own twin before settling once more. “Perhaps that’s something worth wishing or asking the Rift for too and seeing where that gets you. It’s a strange place. Things here are so much different than where I came from.” Her voice grew softer, ever so slightly. Then she waited to see what Valkyrie might have to say to that.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

@Valkyrie <333

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread