This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
there's a devil inside of you
Private Halcyon Flats 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
The Harpy didn’t look to see Valkyrie’s reaction to her coughing fit. Instead, she kept her face impassive, trying her best to keep the emotion away (mostly the anger at such an effect after saving Kisamoa’s life), but finally ended up turning to the mare in time to catch the shrug. A small apologetic smile crested her lips as well, quiet as she waited for Valkyrie’s question. “I’d like to know how you attained your magic…” She began and Kiada’s ivory rimmed ears flicked forward in curiosity, but the small shieldmaiden went on, explaining how she had magic and the Rift had stolen it from her upon entry. And quietly, she nodded along in agreement.

Then, she turned to face the mare fully, offering her a kind smile. “I was born with my magic. The Rift only altered them slightly when I came through. However, a couple of seasons ago I fell into a place called the Scint River. It doesn’t exist anymore, but I went into it in an attempt to save Kisamoa from dying. While I was successful, I came out of it different. I have this constant feeling that I’m drowning, which is what you witnessed just now. I currently have a trial to hopefully fix it.” She added, offering a roguish grin to the mare. “So while I don’t have experience with magic, I can however, suggest a trial to get it back like how I’m trying to fix this condition of mine. It’s what I was aiming to explain to that man in the Portal.” She added in.

I’m not sure what it will have you do, but I have a slew of unpleasant things to do for mine and I haven’t really started them yet.” She said honestly, rolling her shoulders with a shrug – the movement causing more of that teal goo from her wound to seep down her leg. Then, she shook her head slightly with a small laugh. “But I imagine when I finish this, I’ll trial again for something else.” She offered Valkyrie with a gentle wink, awaiting what kind of questions might arise from the other woman.

"Talk."
Kiada
she had a wild, wandering soul
but when she loved, she loved with chaos
and that made all the difference.

image | coding

@Valkyrie <333

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread