This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Relief washed over him as Vynter's form came into view. The boy was safe! But the quiet lad paid him no mind as he moved to Eira's side, poking and prodding her. He was like a healer looking over one of the injured horses in his herd. Like always Vy had little grasp of personal space which had clearly flustered Eira, though she did not seem upset by it. Clearly these two knew one another. The smile on Eira's face had revealed quite a bit to the large man and he couldn't help but smile.

She had been searching for him, that much Rosco could tell. Among other things. He felt the rift magic stir within him, signaling that he had completed a task. Though he had not helped Eira because he had hoped to do so, it was nice to know that he was one step closer to completing his goal. He followed the two into the cave as Vynter led Eira to a bed he had made. The boy was acting so responsible as he took care of his patient and Rosco couldn't help but feel a little proud. If only they had herds, he knew the lad would do well as a healer, though his bed side manner may be a bit lacking. He wondered if there was anyone that could continue toe tutor the boy as he grew. Surely someone out there had a knowledge of this land and its special herbs?

He refrained from berating Vynter, not wanting to ruin this adorable moment. He felt Eira's eyes on him. He saw her question and smiled. "It seems like we were looking for the same young man." He said, coming to poke Vy with his nose. "You scared me, again." He directed these words to Vynter. "Tell me before you wander of next time."

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Vynter @Eira
ooc: Rosco is just watching over his babies, this is his last post so you guys can go ahead and finish up. ^^
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again - by Roscorro - 04-15-2018, 11:23 PM