This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
She agreed to his proposal that they search together. The change that came about her was subtle at first, like the licking of a breeze before it fills the sails of a ship as confidence took over. He smiled and let the young lass take the lead. When he emerged from the shadows his entire being would be on display. The enormity of his bulk for all to see. He was no small creature, and certainly not the softest or safest looking one. Yet the young girl had seen passed this with her shrewd eye, spotting the gentleness within. He would be her guard as they searched, deterring any predators from making the girl their target.

He knew not her name, unable to hear her thoughts. But he did not pressure her to answer any questions. She had proved to be as silent, if not more so, that Vynter. He was not the type of horse that needed conversation to feel comfortable around another. Merely the presence of another was enough for him, should his company prefer not to speak. She was clearly warming up to him as they walked, her posture growing more and more at ease.

As she searched the sand for scents he took to scanning the beach with his eyes. He hoped to spot Vynter, and possibly the young girl's friend in the horizon. At the very least he would see if anything dangerous was approaching. But they were the only two upon the beach save for the wind and waves. Whenever Eira glanced back his way he would smile, finding her actions to be rather adorable. He was no far behind her, ever present in case she needed his assistance. Though she was doing everything easily enough on her own.

Proof that one should not judge another by their differences. She was deformed and clearly had struggled in her early years. But she still possessed an inner strength that drove her on. Her walk, though different than a normal horse, held a ponderous elegance. She was a testament to the truest of spirits. Full of determination and innocence. An innocence he dearly wished to protect. She need not worry about making Roscorro her ally, for she had already made a friend she would be hard pressed to lose.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Eira @Vynter
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again - by Roscorro - 03-20-2018, 12:03 AM