This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Sky Is The Limit
Open Siren's Summit 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
He passed over the form of another. A blur among other blurs, yet his sharp eyes picked her out of the landscape with ease. With a flurry of wings beats he landed, powerful legs propelling him along the ground. They ate up the ground as he burned off the momentum from his decent. Muscles rippled under a gleaming brown pelt as hooves and claws tore up the loose earth beneath them. His long tail streamed out behind him, his mane a rippling banner.

He gave a playful toss of his head as he slowed to a halt, reveling in the rush of adrenaline through his veins. His muscles burned pleasantly after their exercise. He breathed deeply. The scent of coming rain and pine filled his lungs, drawing a small to his face. He turned and walked towards where he had seen the other horse. As much as he enjoyed flying and exploring on his own, he enjoyed the company of other more. And he was curious to see if the horse he had seen was a friend, or a new friend to be made.

As luck would have it, she was a new potential friend! He smiled and offered a nicker in greeting when he was still a ways off. Would she return his greeting or turn and run the other way? He was a big, scary beast after all. Though he didn't recall anyone ever actually running away from him before. Not since coming here, at least. They always seemed willing to converse with him despite their misgivings.

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Zahra
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
The Sky Is The Limit - by Roscorro - 03-12-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: The Sky Is The Limit - by Zahra - 04-22-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: The Sky Is The Limit - by Roscorro - 04-22-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: The Sky Is The Limit - by Zahra - 05-12-2018, 06:46 PM