This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
such expensive mistakes
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
i will never understand why you held me

The plinking of rain along the stones and earth around them in solemn, and it isn’t something Kiada dislikes. In fact, she finds it somewhat calming despite the array of emotions she has felt in such a little amount of time. Quietly, she studies Seiji, the markings on his spine, his long lengthy, inky body, and the silence that overcomes them. Not awkward, never really was awkward despite the fact he couldn’t speak. It was calming, to only have the silence broken by whatever things she had to say. Perhaps it helped, her speaking to him and understanding him the best she could – perhaps it did nothing to lighten his mood. Regardless, she figured if he got enough of it and grew weary of their endeavor, he would leave.

But he remained, curiously studying her glowing wound before acknowledging what she questioned about his travel through the Portal. His ears twitch first, followed by his head shaking and she offers him a kind smile. “Then that’s good at least.” She offers him gently, shrugging slightly and looking out over the land, away from him, wondering just how much his silence would allow for her to confide in him. For there was something intriguing about telling her secrets to a man who couldn’t speak, but one that might get their voice back would be something she had to count on. Perhaps another time, when she knew him better. Perhaps never.

He opens his mouth and closes it, shaking his head too. Kiada can’t understand what he’s getting at, but she tries to make it seem as though she does, her dark face growing thoughtful despite the water that drips from her crescent shaped horn onto her face. “Perhaps it is something you can get back here.” She begins, swiveling to face him briefly. “Ask the Rift, perhaps something will come of it? You don’t have to voice it, per say. Maybe wishing for it enough will cause it to happen.” She ponders, weighing the options and laying them out for him. A chance to try and fix what he appears to want so badly.

But then, she flicks her tail idly and lowers her head to him slightly. “Forgive me, though, I must be off to find a place for that plant and get some much needed rest. Find me if you need anything, just look for Khairi.” She offered as much as she could, wishing she could say his name to make it stick, but she doesn’t know his name and would rather keep her good intentions. Her eyes soften as she looks at him one last time before turning and heading back toward the plant she had found, preparing to find a place to rest.

"Talk."

if you were afraid of warmth  —
you should have known i was a fire

img

@Seiji <3 TOOK ME 20 YEARS IM SORRY ;_; i figure it's an old thread now and we can wrap it up and reconvene later? :)

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 03-02-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Seiji - 03-15-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 03-19-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Seiji - 03-23-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 03-25-2018, 05:30 AM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Seiji - 03-29-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 04-13-2018, 04:14 AM