This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
such expensive mistakes
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
i will never understand why you held me

There’s movement between them that catches her lonely attention. The soft, gentle shake of his head. She suddenly wishes she could hear what he has to say, what he’s thinking as he looks upon her with his dark eyes. Suddenly, he’s moving toward her, aiming for her in that same gentle grace she admired from the start. The way he seems to move like ink through water despite the extremely long length of his dark legs. She doesn’t move away from him, instead her icy hued eyes, glacial in their way of watching him move, stay glued to him – her legs a heavy burden that keeps her rooted in place.

His touch is soft, smooth against her taught and scarred skin. Yet she doesn’t move, instead she feels her eyes widen slightly in curiosity. And that’s when he notices that X marking that was brutally etched into the side of her chest, watching it as it slowly oozes more greenish teal goo down her chest. The pain died long ago, but the frustration and anger remain, a sharp edged blade on her mind every time she remembers it was there. His eyes lift to meet hers and his ears flick forward curiously, and she finds herself feeling somewhat better than before about asking him too personal questions. She didn’t have hardly the qualms, as these questions didn’t relate to those that had abandoned her here.

There were amulets in Helovia. I had one of Kisamoa’s, who’s from here. And when I came through the Portal, it burst leaving behind this marking.” She offered as an explanation, her voice soft and somewhat nostalgic as she thought back to that time, avoiding the saddest part of her life the best she could. “It doesn’t hurt anymore, but it won’t heal and consistently drips this glowing liquid.” She added in, hoping it might ooze some of the concern across his face.

Then, she hums quietly as a smile tilts the corners of her pink hued lips up. “Hopefully nothing as bad as that happened to you when you crossed through.” She offered thoughtfully, trying to lighten the mood the best she could. But she was never particularly good at it.

"Talk."

if you were afraid of warmth  —
you should have known i was a fire

img

@Seiji <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 03-02-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Seiji - 03-15-2018, 09:19 PM