This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
such expensive mistakes
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
i will never understand why you held me

Thankfully, Seiji remembers her as well. And as she makes a small space beside her, she offers him a gentle smile of kindness as he accepts and stands beside her. Silently, she watches the way he moves, somehow between the water dripping off of him and the darkness of his pelt, he moved as though he were a drop of ink in water, a fluid grace that Kiada herself couldn’t help but admire. Regardless, she offers him yet another smile. “Don’t be surprised, it will dry us.” She spoke in warning before summoning the flames along her spine.

They crackled and burned, but the warmth and the heat from them had already begun drying Kiada’s top half, and she hoped that it would help dry Seiji off as well. The tendrils of the flames licked in the shapes of griffons once again as she lowered her head to the bag of herbs once more. She noticed his attention on it, lipping it in curiosity but politeness, and quietly she pulls out a large wad of Sunweed. She didn’t know the name of it, but she did know that it might be useful in some way. It appeared like a giant ball of moss, and a sudden appearance as she recalled not seeing it during the last Drench and Freeze seasons. Lifting it up with her maw, she offered it to him should he be interested in taking a look at it.

I found this, I’m not sure what it’s called but I think it might be an herb of some sort. I haven’t tried it yet, though.” She offered an explanation, muffled around the mouthful of the plant. Then, as if she felt she owed him an explanation, she lowered her head slightly. “My father was a great warrior, my mother was a thief. When I was young, I chose to learn about plants in the hope that if I were to be a warrior or thief one day I might know how to help myself if I was ever harmed.” She let her eyes land in his direction, hoping he might understand. She did have some battle training, and some thieving training (mostly revolved around picking up information and cues others didn’t) but her focus was on plants, on the interesting things that could be done with them.

She had never wanted to craft, not since Ru’in made his machines and she had tried to help him. She saw his frustration over them, then, and decided not to attempt it. Yet, growing older, and with Ru’in gone, she imagined that learning to craft would only rip open a hole in her chest that she couldn’t fill.

"Talk."

if you were afraid of warmth  —
you should have known i was a fire

img

@Seiji <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 03-02-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Seiji - 03-15-2018, 09:19 PM