This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
such expensive mistakes
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
i will never understand why you held me

The Harpy hadn’t noticed the sounds of another approaching, her focus too tight on trying to find shelter. The rain pummeled the ground so hard, it seemed hard to even hear anything else over it. After a few moments, she managed to find an overhead and turned her head back to Khairi who sat upon her withers with the bag in his beak, little silver threading from where Vynter’s machine had fixed the bag after breaking it. As gentle as she could, she took the bag from him between her teeth and set it up against a try portion of the wall, using her nose and hoof to open the bag and survey the herbs she had gathered inside.

That’s when she heard a sliding moment. Immediately, Khairi jumped up along her neck, as her flames simmered in surprise on her back – the flames taking the appearance of multiple little birds taking off in flight to show she’d been surprised. Her inky head swiveled as she looked for the source of the sound to find Seiji, a stallion she didn’t know the name of, but recognized from their meeting a couple of weeks ago in the Portal. Her flames died down and Khairi crooned his hello to the stallion as Kiada dipped her head and offered him a gentle yet wide smile as she calmed her breathing. He nodded to her, and she noticed the look he gave as he glanced around.

She wasn’t entirely sure what he was asking, but she figured she’d elaborate. “There’s only a few of us. We don’t rarely come here all at the same time, too busy exploring. For now it’s just me and you, I’m trying to find a dry spot to put the herbs I’ve gathered.” She offered in way of greeting before adding, “It’s good to see you again. Find any trouble in your adventures from the Portal?” She tilted her head quietly to him before sliding the bag over and allowing some room beneath the overhang she had found so he could join her if he liked.

"Talk."

if you were afraid of warmth  —
you should have known i was a fire

img

@Seiji <3 sounds good to me :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
such expensive mistakes - by Kiada - 03-02-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: such expensive mistakes - by Seiji - 03-15-2018, 09:19 PM