This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
No Music
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
golden child, lion girl — tell me what it’s like to conquer.
Kiada, honestly, hadn’t meant to surprise the other equines as much as she had. She believed she had summoned her flames to simmer along her back, though they remained as small little tufts of flame, attempting to shift into something larger. She extinguished them quickly, her glacial gaze drifting between the stallion and the mare, offering a gentle smile to show she hadn’t meant to frighten them.

She was surprised, however, as Valkyrie moved over to inspect her back. Immediately her posture straightened, uncertain to what the mare’s motives might be until her voice rang out clearly. “It doesn’t harm me, but if you stand too close it will harm you.” She offered, giving the mare a gentle smile as she moved back to her earlier place. And when she realized that Seiji and Valkyrie weren’t going to run, she allowed the flames their full strength. Her back engulfed in thick tendrils of fire, shifting into what appeared as griffons, small blobs of flame with a lion’s head and bird wings flying around her spine.

There are many of us here with no magic. Some of us came with magic and had them change. That’s what happened to me with these flames.” She offered the two of them easily. “They used to be harmless flames, never able to be extinguished. They displayed my emotions by changing into different animals. You used to be able to read my emotions like an open book.” She laughed quietly, offering a grin in their directions. “The Rift will change things or you can trial to fix them or attain things. It’s up to you whether or not you want that presence with you.” She added, dipping her head briefly.

Then, she turned slightly from them and bobbed her head once again. “I am on my way to Halyven, however. You’re welcome to join me if you prefer, if not, I do hope our paths cross again soon.” Her voice was gentle, yet strong, as she turned from them both to head east toward Halyven.

fearless child, broken girl — tell me what it’s like to burn.

x

@Valkyrie @Seiji SORRY I DRAGGED IT ON ;-; Kiada's heading to Halyven! I have an open thread there currently, you're welcome to post to it if you like but no worries if you don't! It was a blast threading with you guys <3333

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
No Music - by Seiji - 02-28-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: No Music - by Valkyrie - 03-01-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: No Music - by Seiji - 03-02-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: No Music - by Valkyrie - 03-02-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: No Music - by Rift Presence - 03-02-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: No Music - by Kiada - 03-02-2018, 04:06 AM
RE: No Music - by Seiji - 03-02-2018, 10:15 PM