This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
No Music
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
golden child, lion girl — tell me what it’s like to conquer.
The Harpy immediately notices the interaction as it changes before her eyes as she approaches, her eyes watching the stallion as he nods appreciatively toward her for what Kiada assumed was an answer to his question. Yet, Khairi continued to look at the strangely winged mare, his scarlet gaze watching her with a hunter’s eye – a predatory stillness that only came from being a fervent hunter. Kiada, meanwhile, studied the man for a brief moment before looking over to Valkyrie, her small smile still remaining on the paleness of her pink lips. She announces her name and Kiada dipped her head gently to the mare. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She adds, returning her attention to the stallion.

But there’s something off – he can’t speak? She notices it as he steps forward and gestures in each direction, unable to say anything to her. Kiada remembers the strangeness of her interaction with Vynter, the deaf child that broke her bag that Khairi had made, and sighs a bit in relief internally. At least Seiji can hear her, but she’s not sure what to call him. Putting it aside, she lifts her head up slightly, urging the orb of hope along her hip to move toward Seiji, glancing at Valkyrie for a fraction of a second in a curious thought as to why the mare hadn’t offered it. Surely she would have seen how she got it and understood how to transfer it. Regardless, she offers Seiji a brilliant smile. “Here, take this. It’s a Ball of Hope. Share it with those that do not have one.” She began before pausing to step back, allowing her orb to split and float over toward Seiji.

Valkyrie’s voice reached her ears, and her inky head swiveled back toward the mare with a small shake of her head – her smile still remaining. “No, I was not born here. I came from a land called Helovia. The god of this land – Kisamoa – ripped open a portal and pushed us all through. You see, the land here is dying which is why it’s so treacherous. However, it is our goal by sharing the Hope with others and the inhabitants of the land to try and heal it and right the wrongs.” She offered the tidbit of information to the both of them, her eyes glancing toward Seiji to see how he took the information. “I have been here for about a year, though. A few of us are working on putting together a group similar to a herd in a land called Halyven. It’s to the east of here, a large broken structure that’s pure white. You can’t miss it. We meet there now and then, so if you’re looking for others that might be a good place to start.” She paused, settling back into her space. “I’m not sure what it is that you’re looking for, but in the east it’s quite warm and almost desert-like, to the west there’s a more valley-like environment, and to the south is mostly rainforests similar to this and water. Be careful if you reach a land where there’s a black wall separating us from whatever’s out there, I hear the wall is very dangerous.” Kiada flashed him a roguish smile before offering Valkyrie the same.

After a few moments, Khairi opened his large ivory wings, stretching them out before swooping back to where they came, scouting for any dangers in the surrounding area. After checking out, he returned, perching on a large tree branch overhead. “Khairi says that all three directions are safe from predators for now, I’m not sure which way you two plan on going but it should be safe at the current time.” She nodded toward them, her inky head bobbing slightly, before realizing how strange it might look to two complete strangers that she seemed to be talking to a bird. After a small chuckle left her lips, she lowered her head slightly, her ears wavering. “I’m sure that is strange to you, but Khairi is my companion. We are soul bound.” She offered a small amount of an explanation. “Oh, and magic is rampant here as well, so be cautious of that. Some creatures have some, but mostly the inhabitants like my Helovian’s and a few of the natives.” And as if for explanation, she summoned the animal-shaped fire to dance across her spine for a brief moment, her eyes landing first on Seiji for his reaction before settling on Valkyrie, curious to see if she had magic too.

fearless child, broken girl — tell me what it’s like to burn.

x

@Valkyrie @Seiji -shamelessly offers a novel- also, Kiada offers Seiji a Piece of Hope!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
No Music - by Seiji - 02-28-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: No Music - by Valkyrie - 03-01-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: No Music - by Seiji - 03-02-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: No Music - by Valkyrie - 03-02-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: No Music - by Rift Presence - 03-02-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: No Music - by Kiada - 03-02-2018, 04:06 AM
RE: No Music - by Seiji - 03-02-2018, 10:15 PM