This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
No Music
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
golden child, lion girl — tell me what it’s like to conquer.
There was something that had always drawn Kiada back to the Portal. It was much like being back in Helovia where she had been insatiable when it came to the curiosity of who was unlucky enough to fall into this trap of a world. Nevertheless, it was getting better, despite the fact that she was sure Drench would come soon and encompass the world in an endless stream of rain. Sighing quietly to herself, she moved through the familiar trees, Khairi gliding above her like a beam of light against the dreary and dark hued foliage. As they approached the general area of the Portal, both Khairi and her listened as voices (or simply one voice?) emerged.

They remained hidden for a brief moment, gazing at them from behind the trees as Khairi landed on her spine, her flames hidden to help her blend in and not burn the forest to the ground. There really wasn’t much, save for a rather lean male, dark as night and another one that seemed perhaps somewhat familiar in the fact she may have seen the mare at one of the gatherings for Hope – as if added to it, she noticed the ball of hope floating by the mare’s hip. Yet, the stallion didn’t have one nor did he say anything – instead he simply gestured to the trees. Immediately Kiada’s gaze landed on the mare as she spoke. Kiada’s ears wavered, clearly uncertain what the mare was getting at.

So with a quiet inhale, the mare stepped out of the brush, her tall draft-like frame was elegant and dished near her face, though her body seemed to leak power. Khairi, remaining on her spine, let his crimson gaze land on the strangers before crooning a guttural hello. Kiada, meanwhile, dipped her inky head in greeting to the two. “Hello. I’m Kiada and this is Khairi.” She began, directing her gaze to the mare and the stallion – though moreso to the stallion who didn’t have a ball of hope. Perhaps he was the newcomer here. “And this is the Rift, you’re currently at the Portal, though there are many other lands around.” She offered, giving the man a brilliant smile from her pink splashed lips. The smile began to falter slightly as her tone took a more serious note. "It can be dangerous, however. Travel with care." She informed them as she settled back in, attempting to not seem to commanding despite the fact she felt as though she'd lived here for years.

fearless child, broken girl — tell me what it’s like to burn.

x

@Valkyrie @Seiji I COULDN'T NOT WHEN I READ VAL'S REPLY

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
No Music - by Seiji - 02-28-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: No Music - by Valkyrie - 03-01-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: No Music - by Seiji - 03-02-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: No Music - by Valkyrie - 03-02-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: No Music - by Rift Presence - 03-02-2018, 03:30 AM