This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] Dark Days
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
I am unworthy but I will build and break
and destroy and create for you

She had traveled with Rixen to the place of which the two of them had met. It was bittersweet, part of it was encompassed by a land that had such a pleasant memory associated with it. It was the first time they had ever conversed their ideas, finding out that the two of them shared so much in common when she had asked him to join her to the Green Labyrinth, which seemed to spur so many more adventures for her to share with someone else. But it was bittersweet, due to the sorrow that seemed to encompass the land as they grew closer, as the salt from the water tingled her senses and Khairi crooned a mournful sound as he surveyed from above.

When her eyes landed upon the damage, it became a catalyst. At first, her gaze landed on the mangroves, tangled and knotted in an eternal scream, to the life that seemed to leak from them as they held each other in a tight death-like grasp. As Rixen turned to her to speak, her eyes remained on the Mangroves as though she couldn’t pull her gaze away. After a few moments, her icy gaze flickered to Rixen with a frown creasing her pink splotched lips. “I hoped not either, to be honest.” She admitted quietly, turning her head back toward the trees before approaching almost apprehensively. “I don’t even know where to start.” She began, her frown deepening as she tried to pick out a few that were closer to them.

Then as she found one in particular, she glanced back at Rixen offering him a small half-smile to say she had chosen her own task, while Khairi landed on the Mangrove closest to her to try and use his beak to untangle a few of the smaller branches that weren’t quite as heavy. As Kiada approached, she noticed a rather large branch wrapped around another. Reaching out with her head, she bit down on the branch and braced her body to tug, as she did she felt it loosening and tugged a few more times until it was free and hung aimlessly at the Mangrove’s side. Her joints ached with the movement already, and as she looked around them it appeared as though they had a lot of work to do. “This is going to take awhile.” She admitted as Khairi chirped in agreement as she glanced over to see how Rixen was doing. The tree in front of her still had two more knotted branches, and there were what felt like a billion.

"Talk."

for you, i kneel. for you, anything.
everything, always

img

@Rixen <3 and anyone else! :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] Dark Days - by Rixen - 02-27-2018, 02:54 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Kiada - 02-27-2018, 03:26 AM