This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow…
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
For someone who slipped and slid around the land on ice, Vynter could get around. Though his steps were still not as quick as they may have been. Allowing the large mix-breed to keep up with him as the yearling lead the way to the portal. The taste of magic was heavy in the air. Something was afoot. Vynter seemed to be fully aware of this as he determinedly made his way to the portal's location. Leaving Roscorro to follow in his icy wake like a deformed, smoke trailing, shadow.

Massive and imposing as ever the giant swept his head back and forth, long pointed ears ever moving, as he searched for danger. The eyes that always occupied the dark forest stared back at him. Thousands twinkled in the shadows, watching them go by. But nothing truly stirred. Perhaps it was the two pieces of hope that floated around the males that kept the creatures at bay. Or perhaps everyone knew that the Rift was at it again and were keeping their heads down. Smart. So why were they walking straight into it? Because Vynter was on some sort of mission and the tender hearted Clydesdale couldn't leave him to face portal alone.

So when Vynter suddenly disappeared int oteh brush Rscorror's heart nearly stopped. "Vy!" He called out, hurrying after him. He plowed through the brush, devastating the plants with his mass as he entered the clearing. He stopped at the sight of Vynter fondling a mare's.... ear wings? "Vynter." He rumbled. "Give the lady some space, please." She looked utterly lost, shaken and confused. The usual reaction when one finds themselves with the Rift for the first time. Poor thing. His eyes softened as he turned his warm gaze to the creamy stranger. "I apologize for Vynter's actions. His curiosity often gets the better of him." He took a step towards them. Smoke fell from his body at the movement as his scales and spines glinted in the light. "My name is Roscorro. Are you okay? Is anything hurt?" His large head cocked as he looked her over, searching for any injuries. He knew not the circumstance that brought the girl here, but sometimes those who entered the rift were hurt or not well. He remembered the starving state of Blackbird when she first came. Upon finding no visible injuries he came to stop.

He was not nearly as close as Vynter, preferring to give the mare her personal space. Spreading a great wing out, the orange and subtle blue hues flickering like flame wit the movement, he popped the boy on the head as if to scold him. Though it was not nearly hard enough to hurt. Before pulling it back, brushing the soft feathers across Vynter's head the pressure harder as he signaled for him to pull back. The motion should be enough to pull Vynter back, thanks to the ice his hooves so helpfully created.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow… - by Roscorro - 02-23-2018, 10:05 PM