This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
body ache
Open Siren's Summit 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
you and atlas are one and the same, my dear

A slumbering volcano. It's power dormant, hidden far beneath the rock. Waiting to be unleashed. In fury hurling smoke and ash into the sky before raining down upon the living world. Burring, suffocating it, blinding all. Then fire would consume the world. Pulsating, devouring as lava flows across the land, searing, burning flesh from bone. What a beautiful sight it would be, to see the world aflame. Covered in a lake of red death.

Hold up!

The stallion nearly fell from the sky as the horrific thoughts and images entered his mind. He tumbled through the air until he was able to regain control of his uncontrolled decent. Still he found his feet hitting the ground a lot harder than he would have liked. His form charging forward in an attempt to stay upright. In a awkward display of feather and flesh he burst onto the scene that Waker had been admiring second before. Coming to an abrupt halt, tail lashing, cloak billowing, the giant Clydesdale snorted. He breathed deeply as he shook his head, trying to clear it of the terrible vision he had seen within his mind's eye. But no matter how much he shook he would not be able to rid himself of the sick feeling in his gut. The knowledge that he had thought those thoughts. That some part of him reveled in the idea of causing the world to descend into destruction. His home and friends.

Coming up beside him, his orb of hope floated quietly. Roscorro subconsciously moved closer to it, seeking comfort. Inside him that same voice snickered, pleased to have shaken the stallion so before hissing as the light pushed it back. That was not him. The wanderer told himself. It was the voice's thoughts, not his own. Yet it had felt so natural as it flowed through his mind. Like it was he himself who thought such things. This terrified him. Ears flicking back the earthen clad stallion looked to the sky and took another deep breath. No, it was not him. He was not that kind of person. That voice was not him. Then who was it? Where did it come from?

He brushed these questions aside, unwilling to face them at this time. Closing his eyes he focused on breathing, until he became aware of another's presence. Turning his stormy gaze towards Waker he offered an awkward smile. "Well that was embarrassing." he chuckled as he pounded the unease and fear down deep within him. Recognition lit within his eyes as he gaze soaked in the stranger before him and his smile turned to a large grin. "So we meet again!" Turning the dragon tribrid approached Waker as if he were an old friend. The leather of his armor creaking as he moved. "How are you doing, it has been a while."

Eyes full of warmth Roscorro stopped before the dark stallion, his head dipping in greeting. "I was unable to introduce myself the last time we had met. Forgive me for seeming rude at the time, the Rift had stole my voice. I am Roscorro."

"Talk."

cursed to hold a weight you can't bear and still standing
not because you can — but because you have to

img

@Waker
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
body ache - by Waker - 02-18-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: body ache - by Roscorro - 02-18-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: body ache - by Rixen - 02-20-2018, 05:28 AM
RE: body ache - by Waker - 02-23-2018, 04:19 PM
RE: body ache - by Roscorro - 03-11-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: body ache - by Rixen - 03-17-2018, 11:27 PM
RE: body ache - by Waker - 04-17-2018, 09:56 AM