This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Like a river
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
you and atlas are one and the same, my dear

Her crying subsided as she was momentarily distracted by his gruesome mug. She did not scramble to her feet or cry out in fear. perhaps she was simply frozen with terror and unable to attempt such things? He truly hoped not, she had been through quite enough without his ugly self bringing her more trouble. Still she managed a shake of her head in response to his question. He looked over her with a quick glance, just in case she was unaware of her injuries, or too frightened to admit to them. But other then some scraps that he could spy on his knees, she seemed fine. Good. She continued to stare at him with those wide eyes, and he offered a gentle smile, ever careful to keep his lips closed over his fangs. She still did not know what he was not here to eat her. Being a stranger she was no doubt weary about him as it was. Best not give her more reasons to think he was here to hurt her.

When she did finally speak he chuckled. A deep rumbling noise filled with pure warmth and amusement. "No, little dove, I am not Kisamoa. Though I have met him before. He gave me this floating light, actually." He nuzzled the piece of hope before it floated closer to the girl. "I think it likes you." Quietly the orb would begin to glow brighter before splitting in two, gifting the girl with her very own piece of hope, like unto her mother's. "And it has decided to give you a gift!"

He looked back down at her. "My name is Roscorro." Slowly he lowered his frame to the ground until he was kneeling in the dirt, his neck resting on the log as he continued to converse with the filly. He hoped that reducing his actual size and taking a less threatening position that she would feel more comfortable. "And I actually look after a filly that is a about the same age as you are."Little did he know that Gwyn was related to the young lass laying before him.

"Talk."

cursed to hold a weight you can't bear and still standing
not because you can — but because you have to

img

@Rowan

Rosco always find all the lost babies. xD She's too cute.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Like a river - by Rowan - 01-29-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-29-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Like a river - by Rowan - 01-30-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Like a river - by Rowan - 01-30-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 05:48 AM
RE: Like a river - by Rift Presence - 02-02-2018, 07:38 AM
RE: Like a river - by Rowan - 02-13-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 02-19-2018, 02:35 AM