This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
There was a grin growing ever so slightly across Kiada’s rose hued snout as Otem spoke of falling out of favor. “I’d surely hope not.” She offered her own mock shudder at the idea, though the grin remained. After a few moments and their conversation began to shift toward something not quite as pleasant, her smile faded and instead was replaced by awe and curiosity. No, she hadn’t quite gotten to the surface during the whole event, and when she had she was too caught up with coughing and trying not to die – a feeling she received from falling within the Scint that she had grown used to so long as she didn’t just wake up – to notice what else had happened.

She nodded quietly as Otem said the Rift gave the amulet to her. She noticed the attempt at a smile, and she moved slightly closer to the Autumn mare, reaching her muzzle out in the attempt to brush it along her shoulder as if she understood. Because Kiada did understand. If she had something that spoke in her brother’s voice, it would be her prize possession – even if it wasn’t really him. She just missed that honeyed voice and the scent of citrus and jasmine that accompanied his presence wherever he went. She offered her a gentle nod in agreement. “It would be pretty cool if it was.” She offered the girl, not thinking that anything about that was ridiculous or strange. “That’s incredible though. I met your mother once, awhile ago.” She added thoughtfully. “Whether she knew it or not she helped me through some things.” She said softly.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 07:45 PM