This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
Thankfully, she felt the anxiety ease as Otem also expanded on her idea. She nodded along, her head bobbing and mane shaking with the movement as she beamed to the other mare. “Yes exactly.” She added on at the end. It was the overall idea that perhaps the light could banish the dark – that the ones that dwelled within the Rift could fight the darkness and push the world to their whims. Perhaps a better world lay beyond it, something short of a world where she could create those new memories, those new places that she could explore and be a part of and perhaps one day settle down with a family.

After a few moments, Otem spoke up again and said she’d leave the yelling to the Harpy. She nodded and offered a small laugh for the girl. “The first time I yelled at him, I was so angry and sad that I didn’t care if he’d smite me on the spot.” She paused, eyeing the girl she stood beside. “I don’t really think he knew what to do. Despite everything he’s done, I think he’s rather fond of us Helovian’s now.” She added on, her eyes dancing from Otem to the Isles again, finding her gaze lost upon the brightness of the sun as it beat down in continuous rays.

When she paused long enough, she looked to Otem with a curious gleam in her eye. “At the meeting, I heard a voice speak from whatever it was you asked.” She paused, tilting her head slightly in wonder. “I heard the Mountain That Knows. How did you do that?” She asked, perhaps a bit too bluntly, but there was a coil wound in her mind that wouldn’t let her not ask about the outburst and collected advice granted from seemingly nowhere. And while she never knew Isopia’s true name, she was sure that if the girl had access to speaking with the same demigod, that she might know who Kiada was speaking of.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

I DUNNO MAN, MAJOR MISTAKE ON OUR END!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM