This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

The spark of amusement that lit up Kiada's face as Otem mentioned the Metus and his hope-snack, filled the autumn coloured girl with what felt like a rush of warm water, beginning in her belly and filling her up entirely. Since entering into the Rift and having her life turned upside down, she'd forgotten that it was okay to be happy and to laugh She couldn't remember the last time she'd actually laughed like this.

"No, no-I think it makes sense!" Otem immediately interjected, wanting both to sooth away any part of Kiada's anxiety that she could, but also because it did genuinely make sense. Why else would the Matron have sent them to specific areas of the Rift, if not to 'ignite' and spread the light that could push the shadows away?
"Like starting a fire-" Otem mumbled, her eyes fixated upon the dancing flames that laced the unicorn's back. "A lot of smaller flames, that can spread into something much larger."

If that was the plan all along, why hadn't Kisamoa just said so?

Whatever relationship Otem thought she had with Kisamoa, it was clearly nothing like Kiada. Otem wouldn't dare think it was her place to yell at him - and that completely ignored the fact that she wouldn't even know where to begin looking for him. Whatever had happened below the surface of the Scint river had clearly brought the god and mare closer together. Otem felt that if anything, she was just a sort of more respected devotee. Kiada almost seemed to be on par with the god.

"I'll leave the yelling to you." Otem hedged, but a smile had formed once again on her lips. Despite the uncertainty of whether or not Kisamoa ultimately had a plan and whether or not the Helovians (and the others) would be able to carry it out, Otem felt comfortable around Kiada. Although Otem had felt intimidated and almost threatened by her earlier, now she just felt the weight of their shared history, settling around them like a blanket.

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

WHY DID WE NOT THREAD TOGETHER SOONER. THIS IS AMAZING.

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 08:08 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 08:29 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 09:58 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 10:26 PM