This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
Otem spoke of finding out what would happen if the gods were revived, and she nodded, turning her gaze back toward the sky and the world around them. Sometimes she thought about that idea too much, and the hurt within her chest – that dark black hole of emptiness – seemed to grow and pulse the longer she kept her mind there, so she tried to refrain from thinking about it too much. Regardless, as Otem spoke of the Metus eating the ball of light, she whipped her head toward the Autumn hued mare as a bark of a laugh left her lips. “He ate it?” She cackled again, the laughter racking through her body at the thought of the Metus gulping down a ball of hope.

When she had gathered herself again, she shook her head in disbelief. And she thought the orbs with the Walkers was strange, how would she have felt to see them eat it. There was a smile tugging on her lips as she paid attention to the next set of words Otem spoke of, the black veil and Kiada’s ears flickered as she pondered the thought. “Things seem to glow when they get the hope restored. Maybe once enough of the lands are lit up, the light will push the darkness back? Perhaps the orbs weren’t enough to change it?” She questioned, thinking out loud before actually realizing the things she said sounded a bit extreme. A bit anxious, she lowered her head slightly. “That sounds kind of ridiculous, but I guess it’s a thought.” She amended. But Otem continued with the same strange feeling that Kiada had been feeling this entire time.

Nodding to the pegasus, she asked if they’d see him again. And Kiada surely hoped so, ever since the hole that had opened in her heart from Ru’in’s death, any time Kisamoa had acknowledged her or spoke to her, she felt that hole lighten ever so slightly. Perhaps it was ridiculous to have a stupid childish crush on a mismatched god of a land that tried to kill them – perhaps it was stupid to try and love the creature that had killed everything else she loved, but she was young and stupid and made mistake after mistake. Maybe one day Kiada would learn from them. Yet, she still nodded to Otem. “I hope we do. There’s still much to do with the Rift, hopefully Kis hasn’t abandoned us with it all.” She added in, her voice wavering as she spoke of the thought. Then, a smile bloomed on her lips. “If he’s gone long enough I’ll yell at him again.” She added with a small laugh, reminiscing of the first gathering he had called when they arrived, and how she had faced him with all the rage and fury of someone who had lost those she loved.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

girls got a lil crush because she's dumb lmao <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM