This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

"Oh right.." Otem all but mumbled. It wasn't that far of a leap to have assumed Rexanna's being from Halyven also meant that she was from the Rift, but Isopia's insistence on accuracy had left Otem with a bit of a chip on her shoulder, such that an intellectual mistake made her feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Unsure where she stood on the issue of the Helovian's having tried to kill the Riftian gods, Otem merely shrugged again. Her mother told her that when the first battle broke out, Isopia had been the only one to try and get everyone to think about what they were doing. No one had listened of course and the wolf had died (or at least they had all thought it did), but then Isopia had participated in all of the other battles. What did that say about the morality of it? Otem had no idea, but if someone had tried to kill her, she didn't think she'd be too pleased about it, even if it was a misunderstanding. "I suppose we'll find out." She concluded noncommittally.

That Kiada spoke to starkly about Kisamoa and his apparent lack of direction made Otem smile with awe, silently wondering if the mare was going to be struck down by a bolt of lightning for her heresy. She wasn't wrong though. "The Metus just ate the ball of light that we brought. I'm not sure how much good that is going to do anyone."  The mention of Rixen's name made Otem think about when she and the unicorn had tried to touch the black veil that seemed to partition the lands from each other. "I was with Rixen once too, and we tried to see if our orbs could do anything to move the shadows that cover the land. Not only did nothing happen, but I tried to touch the shadowy barrier and was pushed back out. It was the weirdest feeling. I want to think that we're helping too but ... it just seems so much bigger than all of us. But I'm sure that Kisamoa has a plan.. Do you think we'll see him again soon?"

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 08:08 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 08:29 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 09:58 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 10:26 PM